On April 20th, TUV Rheinland sent staff to our company to conduct on-site certification audits.
The factory audit is carried out for the following contents:
1. Basic company information
2. Ability to trade
3. Product development capability
4. Management system and product certification
5. Production capacity and quality control
6. Working environment
7. Energy saving and emission reduction
The factory audit was once again recognized by the TUV representative.
The production environment of the factory site is in line with TUV standards, including our products have been produced in accordance with TUV standards, we will show the certification certificate of our surge protection device in the next few days.
The following images are published by TUV: