Antenna-feeder lightning arrester is a kind of surge protector, which is mainly used for lightning protection of feeders. Antenna-feeder arrester is also known as antenna-feeder signal arrester, antenna-feeder arrester, antenna-feeder line arrester, and antenna-feeder line arrester. In actual selection, the frequency range of the product, insertion loss, maximum discharge current and other parameters are the primary considerations.
Precautions for the purchase of antenna-feeder lightning arresters
1. Please identify the interface and connection method;
2. Check the identification of the input/output interface of the lightning arrester, connect the input to the outside line and the output to the equipment;
3. The grounding wire should be short, thick and straight to reduce the influence of distributed inductance on the discharge of lightning strike electromagnetic pulse capability;
4. When there is a signal transmission failure in the line, the reason should be found out. It is caused by the damage of the lightning protection device, and the lightning protection device should be replaced immediately.
Standard requirements for installation of lightning arresters for antenna feeders
1. The lightning protector of the antenna feeder should be connected in series between the antenna feeder and the protected equipment. It should be installed near the equipment in the equipment room or on the rack, or it can be directly connected to the equipment feeder interface.
2. The grounding end of the lightning protection device of the antenna feeder should be connected to the direct lightning non-protection zone (LPZ0A) or the direct lightning protection zone (LPZ0B) and the first protection zone (LPZ1) using a copper core wire with a cross-sectional area of not less than 6mm2. Equipotential grounding terminal board at the location. The ground wire should be straight.
Maintenance requirements for antenna-feeder lightning arresters
1. In order to reliably prevent lightning strikes, an antenna feeder lightning arrester can be connected in series at the output end of the antenna and the input end of the protected equipment. In areas with less lightning, you can also use only one antenna without an amplifier.
2. Weld the shortest possible ground wire on the lug on the lightning protection device (the area of the wire is not less than 2.5mm2).
3. When using the antenna lightning arrester outdoors, you must pay attention to rain protection, and must not allow rainwater to soak into its interior to cause corrosion damage.
4. This product does not require special maintenance. When the system fails, the lightning arrester can be removed and checked again. If the system returns to normal after restoring to the state before use, it means that the lightning arrester has been damaged and must be replaced immediately.