Type 2 AC surge protector
EN 61643-11/IEC 61643-11 compliant
In the presence of an overvoltage, this impedance falls to very low values, closing the circuit to earth/ground.
Type 2 surge protective devices provide effective protection against these dynamic disturbance variables. Whether in an industrial environment or in a residential building, type 2 protection ensures basic protection for your installations and devices.
The TRS7 series type 2 SPDs are available have a discharge capacity of 80kA, 100KA, 120KA, 150KA in single-phase or 3-phase configuration and with various voltages in order to protect any type of power supply system.
THOR Type 2 DIN-rail SPD features are offering quick thermal response and perfect cut-off function and providing fast and reliable protection for various power supply systems.And its capacity to safely discharge current with 8/20 μs waveform.
Built with window fault indication and optional remote alarm contact, it can monitor the operating status of the SPD itself.
- Electrical Characteristics
- Typ nameTRS7-B80
- SPD typeT2
- Max. continuous operating ac. voltage (50 / 60 Hz) （Uc）275V
- Voltage protective level(Up) (kv)≤ 1.7 kv
- Nominal discharge current (8/20μs) (In)40kA
- Max. discharge current (8/20μs) (Imax)80kA
- Max impulse current（10/350μs）Iimp（kA）---
- Residual CurrentNone
- Follow currentNone
- Other Max.voaltge can be option320v,385v,420v,440v....
- Mechanical Characteristics
- SPD configuration1Pole, 2pole,3pole,4pole
- Connection to Networkby screw terminals: L/N = 1.5-10mm² (16mm² rigid) or PE = 2.5-25mm² (35 mm² rigid)
- FormatPlug-in modular box
- MountingDin rail 35 mm
- Housing materialFlame retardant plastic
- Working temperature-40℃-- +70℃
- Degree of protectionIP20
- Response time<25ns
- Indication of invalidationNormal: green; invalidation: red.
- Remote of signallingcan be option if need
- Dimensionsee diagram